1. About PMC Hydraulics GroupThe PMC Hydraulics Group are a leading Nordic supplier of turnkey solutions in the field of PMC – Power, Motion, Control. We have worldwide sales. We develop, manufacture and market everything from hydraulic components and hydraulic cylinders to turnkey hydraulic systems – for OEM customers as well as for industries and end users.
To learn more and for full details of the legal entities in the PMC Hydraulics Group please see our website www.pmchydraulics.com/.
3. PMC Hydraulics Group's processing of personal data and purposesThe PMC Hydraulics Group processes personal data in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679 ("GDPR") and other applicable data privacy legislation. Personal data is information which may be used to identify a natural person such as a name, job title, telephone number and other contact details. Personal data does not include data from which you can no longer be identified, such as anonymised data.
The PMC Hydraulics Group processes personal data for the following purposes.
1) to provide, deliver, administer and maintain products and services provided by the PMC Hydraulics Group under customer agreements;
2) to provide information with respect to the business of the PMC Hydraulics Group, products and services that customers and others requests from us, to participate in tenders;
3) for internal administrative purposes, internal statistics as well as to develop and improve PMC Hydraulics Group's operations;
4) to send out information about PMC Hydraulics Group's business, activities and events to those who have subscribed on the website to receive the PMC Hydraulics Group's newsletter.
5) in order for the PMC Hydraulics Group to comply with applicable laws, regulations and decisions from authorities.
PMC Hydraulics Groups processes personal data only if there is a legal basis for doing so. The PMC Hydraulics Group processes personal data based on a legitimate interest when the PMC Hydraulics Group processes personal data for the purposes set out above in 1) - 3), as it is a legitimate interest to have contacts with representatives of customers and partners and potential customers and partners. It also a legitimate interest of the PMC Hydraulics Group to process personal data for internal administrative purposes, internal statistics and to develop and improve the PMC Hydraulics Group's operations.
Personal data may also be processed on the basis that the data subject has given its consent to such processing, such as when a data subject has subscribed to the PMC Hydraulics Group's newsletter, or on the basis that the data subject and an entity within the PMC Hydraulics Group have entered into an agreement. When the PMC Hydraulics Groups has a legal obligation to perform certain processing of personal data, for example with respect to applicable accounting legislation, then the legal obligation is the legal basis for the processing.
Within PMC Hydraulics Group's activities PMC Hydraulics Group may, in some cases, receive the same categories of personal data as mentioned above from third parties that PMC Hydraulics Group cooperate with and which is entitled to disclose the information to PMC Hydraulics Group.
The PMC Hydraulics Group retains your personal data only for the period necessary to fulfil the purposes for the processing. Personal data is deleted or anonymized when they are no longer are relevant for the purposes they were collected for.
If you have subscribed to PMC Hydraulics Group's newsletter, your contact details will be saved for that purpose only for as long as you choose to receive newsletters. A person that no longer wishes to receive newsletters may contact the PMC Hydraulics Group or can use the unsubscribe function found in every newsletter.
4. Transfer of personal dataWithin the course of the PMC Hydraulics Group's activities, and in order to achieve the above-mentioned purposes of processing, the PMC Hydraulics Group may, in accordance with applicable law, share personal data within the PMC Hydraulics Group and with third parties that the PMC Hydraulics Group is cooperating with.
Not all administrative systems and support tools that the PMC Hydraulics Group uses for internal operations are installed locally at the PMC Hydraulics Group's sites in the Nordic countries and managed by the PMC Hydraulics Group's personnel only. In some cases, for example with respect to managing order responses, delivery notes and invoices, the PMC Hydraulics Group uses administrative support tools and systems that require personal data to be stored or in other ways handled by the provider of the tool or system. Further, the PMC Hydraulics Group has offices in the Nordic countries, Estonia, Lithuania, Poland, China and India.
Against this background, personal data connected to the PMC Hydraulics Group's activities may be transferred to or stored in countries outside the European Economic Area (EEA). Such transfer shall be made in accordance with applicable legislation and require that the country in question has an adequate level of data protection or that there are other sufficient safeguards for a lawful transfer, for example the application of standard contractual clauses.
5. Security measuresThe PMC Hydraulics Group takes all necessary and reasonable technical and organisational security measures to protect your personal data from unauthorised access, disclosure, alterations or destruction. It means that the PMC Hydraulics Group in its operations applies various physical and technical restrictions as regards access to personal data, for example through technical access control systems, the use of firewalls, protection from harmful code, backup systems and other network security measures, the ability to undertake security measures such as encryption and de-identification of personal data. If the PMC Hydraulics Group employs a third-party partner to support the PMC Hydraulics Group's operations, the PMC Hydraulics Group ensures that the partner applies corresponding technical and organisational security measures and that personal data only is processed according to the PMC Hydraulics Group's instructions and approval.
7. Register extract requests and right to rectification etc.You have the right to receive information regarding the personal data which the PMC Hydraulics Group has registered and is processing, the origin of the personal data that is processed, the purposes of the processing, and the recipients or categories of recipients to whom personal data have been or may be disclosed, and where possible, the envisage period for which the personal data will be stored ("Register Extract"). Upon such request the PMC Hydraulics Group will, moreover, provide information that the PMC Hydraulics Group is obliged to provide under applicable law. A request for a Register Extract must be in writing and signed by you.
Anyone who discovers that personal data registered within the PMC Hydraulics Group is not updated, inaccurate and inadequate or is processed in violation of the abovementioned purposes or applicable law, may request that the PMC Hydraulics Group corrects, block or delete such registered personal data.
You may also, under certain circumstances, request that certain processing is restricted or request that personal data is provided in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format (data portability).
Anyone who has given consent to certain processing of personal data may at any time withdraw the consent by contacting the PMC Hydraulics Group. Upon withdrawal of the consent, the PMC Hydraulics Group will terminate the processing which was subject to the consent.
Requests referred to under this section should be sent to the PMC Hydraulics Group according to the contact details below.
PMC Hydraulics Group AB
252 20 Helsingborg