Eaton’s Hydre-MAC™ is a low-speed, high torque (LSHT) direct drive, radial piston motor. Featuring a cam lobe design for variable speed applications that use less energy to deliver more power when needed.
- 900kW of power and up to 280,000Nm of torque all while delivering over 94% efficiency
- Displacement from 12800 to 50700 cc
- Max peak presssure 420 bar
- Eight cam lobes provide 144 power strokes per revolution, delivering class-leading, low-speed performance
- Symmetrical design with 18-piston/roller assemblies ensures even loading of all components to reduce wear