As an environmentally conscious company, we acknowledge the potential environmental impact of our operations. To respect the environmental values, our top management has announced that our environmental management system should be communicated, understood, implemented and maintained at all levels throughout the organization.
According to this policy, we commit to
- Operating in compliance with environmental regulations, rules and obligations
- Providing employees and other stakeholders support, guidance and encouragement to fulfil environmental requirements
- Integrating our environmental management system into all our business processes
- Protecting the environment, preventing pollution and meeting other relevant aspects of environmentally sound operation
- Minimizing landfilling by reducing the waste generation and by segregating and recycling waste wherever economically and operationally feasible
- Increasing energy efficiency
- Reducing carbon dioxide emissions
- Considering the environment in the procurement of goods and services
- Supporting environmentally responsible management and leadership
Support for the green values
To reduce the potential environmental impact we pay special attention to the following significant environmental aspects :
- Chemicals, e.g. paint and solvent consumption
- Energy consumption
- CO2 emission
From the list of significant environmental aspects two aspects, energy and CO2-emission, have targets for 2019, 2020 with 2017 as baseline.
The other significant aspects are (constantly) evaluated with the goal to mitigate environmental impact.