We are happy to introduce a new and worldwide unique MinimessXtreme® 1.000 bar high pressure test point from Hydrotechnik.
The new MINIMESS® high-pressure test point combines the characteristics of the classic MINIMESS® test points with a significantly higher pressure resistance.
Its most important properties are as follows:
- Nominal working pressure of 1,000 bar
- Designed for a burst pressure of 4,000 bar(1)
- This is achieved by the fact that the internal valve is supported directly by the housing and not by a flared edge or thread.
- Long service life: > 1,000,000 pressure pulses at 1,330 bar
- Dual use: suitable for hydraulic fluids as well as inert gases
- Made of corrosion resistant stainless steel 1.4571
(1) Restriction: currently only up to 3,800 bar can be secured during production as the in-house pressure test bench does not reach higher pressures.